Terms and Conditions
It is important that you have read and understood the Terms and Conditions that apply to this contract before signing. If there are any terms that you do not understand or wish to agree to, you must consult the IPG website BEFORE signing. Only sign this agreement if you wish to be bound by the terms and conditions stated here and on the reverse-side of the VIP tickets.
Terms and Conditions of IPG VIP Tickets
- Book online at www.ipgvip.com or by calling 0844 477 5155
- All bookings are subject to availability. Your choice of date may not be available, but alternative dates will always be offered. Try to book at least two weeks ahead.
- When you book, you will be required to pay the paintball centre for the first 100 paintballs, at a cost of £9.99 per person (credit cards accepted). Paintballs are not included in the price of the VIP ticket.
- Additional paintballs can be purchased on the day of your event at national paintball centres for £6.99 per 100 in bulk (1000 paintballs), or £7.99 per 100 in smaller quantities. Paintball prices are correct at time of printing and are subject to change.
- Only paintballs supplied by the paintball centre on the day of your event may be used at the centre.
- The minimum age at national centres is 8 years of age for mini events, and 10 for regular events. The minimum age may vary at local centres (typically 12 years of age).
- Paintball centre locations are subject to change for reasons beyond our control, and the location map is for guidance only. IPG undertakes to maintain a minimum of 10 such participating venues within Ireland and the UK.
- If anyone fails to attend the event on the date you have booked, the pre-payment and the paintballs for that person will be forfeited.
- Food is not included in the cost of the VIP ticket, but is available to purchase on the day of your event.
- VIP tickets are only sold by IPG at its business premises; they may be sold elsewhere by third parties, but such persons are not employees nor agents of IPG. Payments made to third parties do not create contractual agreements with IPG. IPG will provide the services as printed on this VIP ticket, and none other.
- You do not have a valid booking until you receive a final booking confirmation via email. Should you not receive this within 48 hours of booking, please submit an enquiry on the Contact Us page, or call us on 0844 477 5155. You will need to produce this confirmation on the game day, so please bring it with you.
- Please note that we are unable to accept liability for any errors resulting from data that you have entered incorrectly. Please ensure that you have correctly filled in House, Street, Town and contact information. We also require a valid e-mail address for processing of confirmation emails and receipts.
- Any payments made are non refundable. However, we retain the discretion to carry forward payments against another booking in the future. Please ensure all players are able to make the booking date before submitting your booking, as mistakes cannot be rectified after the booking has been made.
- Additional players can be added to an existing booking any time up to 48 hours before a game day. Please submit an enquiry on the Contact Us page. An IPG consultant will contact you to make the arrangements for payment. Note: additional players that turn up at the centre without prior booking may not be allowed to participate due to limited capacity/availability of staff/equipment. Prior booking is essential.
- Only paintballs supplied by the IPG approved paintball centre may be used at the centre. Any player bringing their own paintballs into the centre will be excluded from the games, without refund.
- Satisfaction guarantee. If you wish to change your mind about the purchase of these tickets you may, at any time within 7 days of purchase, return all tickets in their entirety to IPG, 57 Broadway Court, London, SW19 1RG. Please affix the correct postage to ensure your request reaches us on time. Refund requests notifying us of your wish to cancel must be received in writing within 7 days of the date of purchase. Refunds may attract an administration fee and take up to 21 days to process. Please note that in the absence of misrepresentation once this refund period has passed, the terms and conditions of the ticket will become binding and it will not be possible to provide a refund for the tickets.
- All players agree to be bound by our playing conditions and safety rules. Any player who is unable to comply with our safety instructions will be excluded from the centre without refund.